Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Out of the Blue May 10, 2012, 16:57 MajorD

Creston wrote on May 10, 2012, 15:28:
Motherfucking Paypal... so today, out of the blue, they put "limitations" on my account, which means you

A) Can't pay anything
B) Can't even close your damn account.

Why? Who the fuck knows. Apparently they just randomly decided to aggravate someone who's been using their service for 5+ years. So I need to change pw, change security questions, provide PROOF OF ADDRESS, and confirm my "home land line."

It's 2012, motherfuckers. Who the fuck still uses a fucking landline??

So after losing my shit with customer service, they say that if I just change my pw and my security questions, they can get the limitations lifted, and so sorry, and yadda yadda.

Fuck. Fine. I change the pw and the retarded security questions. (Example : "What was the name of your favorite childhood cuddle toy." Who the fuck wrote this shit?)

Log into my account, limitations lifted, okay. So I try to buy Warlock on Steam again. "Authorization failed."

Fucking dammit. That's it, I'm done. I'm closing my account. Try to log back in to Paypal : won't let me login anymore.

%RT(*&U#)*%#&U*)#&$#)*$&^@)(&$^@%(&^@#%(&^#%(_#&%^#(%

Unbefuckinglievable.

Whatever service rep I get on the phone later today is going to get themselves torn a new fucking asshole.

Creston

I feel your pain brutha! Crap like that really tries a person's patients. Maybe this will alleviate the aggravation a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_PkJ_4oEjc Wink

This comment was edited on May 10, 2012, 17:03.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo