Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Risen 2 Patch Adds Dodge May 10, 2012, 11:13 Hanover

I'm about 30 hours in and really enjoying the game. The added dodge is nice but I wasn't having too many issues after resetting the difficulty back to medium. Maybe I can bump it up again now.

I am a big fan of every PB game I've played (didn't try Gothic 3 though due to the horrible comments about it) and Risen 2 is as good as all the others. I dig trying to work my way deep into areas I shouldn't be in yet and hoping to come up with some nice loot and this game doesn't disappoint.

I've been meaning to say something about this game since I read Ray's comment on the big Risen 2 thread a few days ago, saying something along the lines of, Pyranha Bytes is a disgrace and should be shut down as a studio. I completely disagree. I love RPGs and seem to get into PB games more than anyone's (Morrowind not withstanding). I can understand some players not liking the controls of Gothic 1, or the combat deficiencies of Risen 2 but on the whole, the PB games always seem to scratch that exploration itch I have.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo