Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: League of Legends Bans May 8, 2012, 08:42 Viranth

I've seen that behavior in a lot of games as well. But I've played some fantastic matches with some really nice people. I mostly ignore what's going on in the chat while the game is playing, maybe joke around a little if something funny happens, but harmless fun and not trolling or anything like that.

Leavers/feeders/quitters/surrenders/afkers are so annoying. I've had my team do well and then someone initiates vote for surrender, or complain we're going to lose etc, then we get a few good teamfights and turn it around to victory. Or the other way around, where you have cocky people going for an "easy" kill, only to get ganked and then then the opposing team turns it around to their advantage.

Shows that no matter how bleak the outcome, or how well it seems to be going, don't give up. Keep farming, support your team and don't make mistakes!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo