Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

70. Re: Risen 2 DLC Already on Disc? May 7, 2012, 22:12 RollinThundr

Jerykk wrote on May 7, 2012, 19:02:
Not really, I get what stunlock is. The combat itself is unresponsive is what I'm getting at.

Except it is responsive. The only time your controls don't respond is when you're playing a fully-committed animation. If a push a button and I'm not in an attack or hit reaction, the controls respond accordingly. If I get hit by an enemy, the hit reaction will stop whatever animation I was previously in. Conversely, this is not the case for enemies, so you can hit them but it won't interrupt their attack animations. Some enemies don't even have hit reactions so you'll never be able to interrupt whatever they're doing.

If you understand that this is how the combat works, what specifically do you find unresponsive about it?

Shoddy hit detection for one, and I honestly thought the reaction time from button press to actual animation just doesn't feel solid. But then again, I'm not a fan of PB much to begin with.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo