Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

77. Re: Diablo III Interview May 7, 2012, 20:05 Alamar

Undocumented Alien wrote on May 7, 2012, 16:35:
  • Health Potion Cool-down... wtf?

• No more "mana" ball (in regards to a potion for it), now a kill "charge up" to fill... wtf?

• Didn't like these two "features" at all, especially the cool-down shite, very much NOT Diablo.

I totally disagree... When I played Diablo, potions were occasional use items for most of the game, and spam fests at others...

For Titan Quest; a game I really enjoyed, boss fights consisted of holding down an attack (maybe using a few more), and hitting the potion button every ~3 seconds... Boring as shit...

So I'm all for the game being balanced with a save-my-ass feature instead of a simulated health regen (as long as my finger/mouse doesn't slip).

Tumbler wrote on May 7, 2012, 17:53:
    I'm guessing later enemies will have snare traps and stuff that slows you down so I'm guessing this won't work all the time.

Waller... Look it up : )

-Alamar

This comment was edited on May 7, 2012, 20:10.

Subject

Optional
    Login Email   Password Remember Me
    If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
    Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo