Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

155. Re: Diablo III Auctions Detailed May 7, 2012, 10:16 Slippy

Quinn wrote on May 7, 2012, 01:29:
Kudo's for you for throwing things out of context. Especially that last quote of mine. How very cheap. I'll trust the others will notice this as well so I'm not gonna spend my time retorting, this morning.

One fast one though, those facts I claimed still didn't imply that I think my hypothesis is fact. Again, thrown out of context.

Your entire reply is cheap.

PS: Are you Krovven?

Thank for the Kudos… I just wanted to join in on the fun… seems like all most of you do is railroad each other.

Don’t waste your time with a response. I’ve read through all of your posts and to be honest you seem like an OK guy… a little weird, but I can stomach that.

But you also have to be honest, the only quote I took out of context was the last one (which was obvious I thought… don’t have to be Sherlock to figure that one out… I even put little ‘…’ to show that I left the ‘in-between’ out, still it was really funny!). You seem to have a bit of a superiority complex by the way you post… that might be what drives Krovven nuts and makes him want to attack you… but who am I…

Was my reply cheap… hell yeah. But so is what most people post here.

And no, I’m not Krovven, although I agree with a lot of what he posts when he’s not just flaming another poster.

This comment was edited on May 7, 2012, 10:22.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo