Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

154. Re: Diablo III Auctions Detailed May 7, 2012, 09:40 Verno

Krovven wrote on May 6, 2012, 13:56:
Now here is the difference between myself, you and so many others here. I don't go around into threads of games I don't like or have interest in, talk ignorant shit about them and attack the people that do like them. I will however correct stupid shitheads like you when you can't even get the information right about something you want to talk shit about.

Yeah except for the part where you bull into threads, get upset when people disagree with you, insult people repeatedly like a juvenile and refuse to apologize when you're caught lying or incorrect Clown

Maybe if you learned how to reasonably disagree with others then you'd get along with more than a handful of people. Not every person who has a criticism is a hater, people don't need to unreservedly love consumer products except in your adolescent world view Bullseye

People might even *gasp*, buy these products and still have a problem with some aspects of them. The horror! Prerelease discussion is rainbows and sunshine only, no concerns or potentially negative things allowed!

This comment was edited on May 7, 2012, 10:06.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo