Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

57. Re: Risen 2 DLC Already on Disc? May 7, 2012, 06:57 Ray Marden

I am not shocked that PB released yet another buggy, mediocre game. the reviews repeatedly talking about this being a worse overall game - again, it fails to significantly learn from and build upon its earlier works. The day this developer closes will be a good day for gaming.
Where is my refund for Gothic 3?
Release day DLC and on-disk DLC is insulting. Very rarely are they anything close to an expansion and then they go from being a cash grab all the way to game breaking/imbalancing. DLC has become a way to push up the price of games that are already being sold for $60.00, to screw over people that do not preorder, and to create special deals with retailers. Where was the focus on the game in those? Oh, right... Most/all of these already have incredibly suspect cost to depth issues and day one releases just compound the matter. Whatever happened to making a good core game, letting people purchase a complete product on launch day, and giving gamers a complete experience? Hell, for $60.00, the developers/publishers cannot even give you the full DVD - they have to steal some of it for their imaginary alternate-team DLC?

And what is PB's excuse? The usual bugs are due to their small size? Then they should be focusing on making a good game with less issues than some crappy DLC. This wasn't from the main team? Given the state of the game, those people should have been working on improving the game. It wasn't taken from the main game? Then how and when did this small team find the time and when was the quality bar set so low than the game was deemed sufficient for launch?

Willing to pay for quality; tired of theft-by-DLC,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo