Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Risen 2 DLC Already on Disc? May 6, 2012, 16:40 hello newman

WarpCrow wrote on May 6, 2012, 13:33:
Quboid wrote on May 6, 2012, 13:05:
Isn't Risen 2 a bit ... rough? What are their priorities?

It's a Piranha Bytes game. If there's one thing these German developers are known for (aside from Crytek), it's for delivering rough, buggy games. The first Risen was the same way, the Gothic series, Sacred... QA is just not a priority. I was looking forward to the way Risen 2 looked, but seeing that and the fact that it proudly had Day 1 DLC that wasn't even available to pre-orders (and was reportedly mediocre on top)... meh. One less game for the wishlist.

Huh !?
I was thinking that if there's ONLY ONE thing Piranha Bytes could be known for that would be that they make extremely fun, funny and entertaining games with a great emphasis on discovery and a recognisable and inspired art style (did I mention the memorable soundtracks in every one of their games?).

Being a little buggy/glitchy occasionaly would be at worst only the SECOND THING thing about them.

I'm not defending DLC-on-disc as I think it sucks as an industry-wide practice, but being the PB fanboy that I am I just cannot let your unjust hatey remarks go unchecked

my 0.02 Euros

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo