Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Website; Trailer May 5, 2012, 04:35 Illumin

Dades wrote on May 5, 2012, 01:07:
Illumin wrote on May 5, 2012, 00:58:
Personally Im pumped, Ive been burnt before on almost all MMO's but damnit I just cant help getting excited over this game. Id say 70% of the people talkn bad about this game right now will end up getting it.

Excited over what? It was a minute of nothing, you've seen no actual gameplay or footage. Why would you assume everyone will rush out to buy it, they have nothing to go on.

Excited over the potential of this game. Im not talking about vid here or leaked info on a game that's at least 1.5 years away. Sure it dosnt look that great, so what you think its gonna have top of the line graphics right now showing off tons of cool powers for a game that isn't even in alpha yet? Get real man you guys act like this game is coming out in 5 or 6 months.

As for why I would assume everyone will rush to buy it? Really? Your talking about a world full of people that go out and buy a new I phone every year, or a new call of duty game every year. You ever buy a CD of a band you like with out hearing it just because you like the band? Or buy a ticket to a sporting event because it might be a great game? Probably not, but people do as hard as that is to believe.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo