Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: DiRT Showdown Demo May 4, 2012, 01:14 CreamyBlood

I decided to try the demo because my little cousin might like it (or me too, who knows?) but it doesn't recognize my TM 430 Wheel. I just have the option for 'Keyboard' under controls.

I reinstalled Dirt 2 and went through all the unskippable menus (I forgot how tedious that was) and the Options->Controls worked just fine, was driving right away.

Not sure why the 'Codemasters' can't get into 'coding' one of the more popular low-budget wheel setups. I remember this being an issue in Dirt 3 except I did get it working but it would ignore wheel input once in awhile for a few seconds. Not sure if they ever resolved that but I never bothered buying it. Dirt 2 is fun though, played it for a few hours.

I agree, RBR is great, I wish Dirt 2 had evelved into that. One game I never see mentioned which I love is TOCA3. It tries to be a jack of all trades yet is successful at most of them, except the rally part.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo