Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Company of Heroes 2 Revealed? May 3, 2012, 16:40 Flatline

Tumbler wrote on May 3, 2012, 15:47:
After DoW2, the expansions, Company of Heroes Online and then Space Marine I'm not feeling good about the next game from Relic. And I suppose that weird mini game is something too. All that weird dlc for those leader characters...can't even remember what they called it.

I'm expecting this to be some weird hybrid between space marine and CoH. The scanned mag images definitely seem to suggest they're going to extreme detail up close which looks like a FPS/3PS at times.

Am I the only one who enjoyed the fuck out of DOW2? It wasn't an RTS, I'll be the first to admit that, it was far more a tactical game than a strategy game. Retribution or whatever the last expansion was blew donkey balls though. Boring story, funky alternate faction engine, the same maps over and over with different factions... It just wasn't particularly fun. In fact my major complaint about DOW2 was the limited number of maps and how uninspired most of them were.

CoH was excellent too. It still holds up today. It struck a nice balance between DOW2 and traditional RTS games.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo