Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: DiRT Showdown Demo May 3, 2012, 14:58 Mordecai Walfish

JayDeath wrote on May 3, 2012, 09:45:
Bumpy wrote on May 2, 2012, 22:40:
Keeps getting worse with every release. Hate the extrovert menus. No cockpit view is a big no-no for me. I stopped buying/playing this series after Dirt2 and don't miss it one bit.

No cockpit view!??!! Why would the devs do that? That's the only way I play racers. Thanks you for the info as I was intending to buy this. You are right though. Dirt 2 is still the best, imo.

Theres a first person view but no visible dashboard or steering wheel. Racing games have always been spotty in this regard, and I love the full immersion of a rendered in-car camera too :-/

More disappointing to me was the broken multiplayer. Practically the only reason me and a buddy downloaded the demo last night was to try the multiplayer and its fucking broken, cant even access it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo