Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: On PC Black Ops II May 2, 2012, 11:27 theyarecomingforyou

They've announced that the game will have DX11 features but given how dire the graphics looked in the trailer I have ZERO confidence in this game. Low resolution textures, low poly models, the same over-the-top scenarios, the same terrible character animations / lip-sync, etc.

I'm forcing myself to play through the singleplayer campaigns for MW1 and MW2 after picking them up on sale a while back. I completed MW1 yesterday and it was alright, though less than 4hrs long. MW2 is just terrible though. Grenade spam is ridiculous, melee spam is equally bad, the levels are mind-numbingly linear and the endlessly respawning enemies are tedious (yes I know, you're meant to run through all the levels). I'm playing through on the easiest difficult setting and still finding the twitch gameplay to be tedious - there are so many times where you're expected to die the first attempt only to learn how to do it properly the second.

COD games really are beyond dire. I just don't get any enjoyment out of them. I certainly won't bother with any of the newer ones. I just find it depressing that COD is so successful when the games are so terrible.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo