Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 2, 2012, 09:24 Verno

theyarecomingforyou wrote on May 1, 2012, 21:02:
I'm on my second playthrough, which I'm looking to fully explore and complete (though I didn't exactly skimp on my first). A delay of a month is completely irrelevant to me, especially when I have so many great games and will be playing a lot of Diablo III by then. Sure it would be nice if Microsoft also gave PC users some love - especially as they created Windows and DirectX... it's not like they don't have any interest in it - but it has already shown complete contempt for the PC gaming market and there's no signs of that changing.

The only problem I find with long waits between replays of Elder Scrolls games is that you almost need a big mod refresher course. Stuff you used before will inevitably be outdated and new incompatibilities will be found. I always feel like its a bunch of work to get back into them so I like to play them right away, that's what kind of sucks about the wait for DLC.

I can't really play without the mods either of course, many are so good I consider them vital to the experience. Oh well!

Playing: Far Cry 4, Prison Architect, DriveClub
Watching: Tusk, The Equalizer, The Homesman

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo