Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

55. Re: Diablo III Auctions Detailed May 2, 2012, 04:50 Mashiki Amiketo

Vex wrote on May 2, 2012, 01:08:
That is unfortunate news. The 15% cut pretty much guarantees that you wont be able to make any significant amount of gold - or even a profit for that matter - buying items which are listed below market value and then reselling them. That's a shame, I used to enjoy doing that in WoW, but the margins are typically less than 15% of the undercut price.
I used to play the AH in WOW got quite good at it, made 50k-100k a month without breaking a sweat by the time I stopped playing two years ago. Gave everything but 11k away when I stopped just incase I started again and needed seed money. Well I've played 3 times since I resubbed out of that 11k I now have 86k in gold pretty good turn around using only 3k of that to start off with. Now if only the markets could give me a turn around like that.

Besides, even with 30% lost, you're getting a 70% for nothing but playing the game, and if you're playing the market correctly again you should make a good return. I figure I should make enough to cover my wow 1yr sub out of this, and maybe some extra on top from just casual play.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo