Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 20:08 Quboid

Lorcin wrote on May 1, 2012, 18:53:
I bought Skyrim for my PC.

I supported the developers by buying the game rather than the much cheaper option of downloading it for free.

I gave them the respect I felt they deserved for crafting an awesome game by paying for it.

They then shit in my face and tell me the continuation of the game will be exclusive to a console I don't own for awhile because that's who offered them the most money.

Fuck you Bethesda. Stop being so platformist or I'll start stealing you shit. If you can't treat all platforms with respect then why should we respect you profit margins?

I really hope you're being sarcastic. Are you being sarcastic, or are you actually trying to claim that this justifies piracy? It's one thing to be annoyed but geez, grow up. You bought Skyrim and you got Skyrim.

That you generously paid for it rather than pirating it (well done you!) doesn't mean that they owe you anything more. The sense of entitlement here is breathtaking, you think that because you valiantly OBEYED THE FUCKING LAW you deserve extra?

EDIT: As is so often the case, Chris Rock said it much better than I ever could:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0B_ekSrsEk

This comment was edited on May 1, 2012, 20:22.

- Quboid

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo