Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

253. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 27, 2012, 21:12 Quinn

Verno wrote on Apr 27, 2012, 10:52:

There's this amusing fallacy that PC gaming or Bluesnews is somehow more vocal or "whiny". As someone who is a member of a dozen different larger forums with a wide variety of interests represented, let me tell you its pretty much the same everywhere. People also seem to confuse discussion with argument and several posters just resort to personal insults or rhetoric because they can't stomach someone not sharing their opinion.

To be honest here, being someone who's also well known with all sorts of forums on the internet, a difference of opinion basically always results in a "discussion" where two or more people try desperately to hog the intellectual spotlight with their demeaning, provocative and a-social attitude. Everywhere I go it's the same smug, disgusting, arrogant stereotype asshole fighting with himself in a tedious sharing of words they call a discussion.

Don't flatter yourself by claiming you're different, Verno. After 2 or 3 months on this forum I've figured every daily member out. If you want to be different, just say want you mean and mean what you say and let that be it.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo