Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Diablo III Witch Doctor Trailer Apr 25, 2012, 13:02 RollinThundr

peteham wrote on Apr 25, 2012, 09:35:
FWIW, someone sent me this http://i.imgur.com/ruwuL.jpg

As for MF, I hadn't heard of this but I think it's a sensible change. Especially now with individual loot. What, player A should just be able to deck himself out in full MF gear, contribute far less to the overall efficiency of the group, and then sit back and profit as the personalized loot appears? It's also nice for removing the whole deal with one player in MF gear performing killing blows. Though personally, as far as MF goes, I wish they'd dropped it all together.

That img is so misleading. Runes really don't make that much of a difference. D2 had 30 skills, D3 has 28.

I agree with you about MF, the game should just drop items regardless of a player having to make sure he has some ungodly amout of MF% on each item to find the best loot.

It's a Diablo game, the series has always been about that next shiny purple rare since the story line has generally been non existant for the most part and laughably bad.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo