Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 20, 2012, 13:38 Alamar

RollinThundr wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 13:29:
Krovven wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 12:39:
Verno wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 11:40:
Despite claims to the contrary by the usual suspects it will take about an hour, maybe an hour and a half if you take your time.

Anyone that says it will take under 2 hrs to explore everywhere, listen & read all quest and flavour text, loot everything, etc in the beta is a lying sack of shit.

I've beat the beta in 4 player coop in 45min. We raced from beginning to end, killing as little as possible, looted only what was in front of me and Blue, talked to nobody, skipped all quest text/info, didn't train the Blacksmith, etc.

It's a great way to have zero fun at all.

While I'm generally a completionist myself, an extra 30 mins isn't going to change anyone's perception. End of the day the chunk of the game they put up for a beta, is short in comparison to the full game. Not sure why you're getting your I <3 Blizzard gstring in a twist about it.

I would so buy an I <3 Blizzard gstring if they sold them on the battle.net store... Just saying...

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo