Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 20, 2012, 11:55 Alamar

Verno wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 11:40:
Despite claims to the contrary by the usual suspects it will take about an hour, maybe an hour and a half if you take your time. It's fun but fleeting, just enough to give you a feel for the basics.

You can do some replays to up the play time of course. My favorite class was the Wizard followed closely by the Barb. Monk was pretty cool as well though hes balanced a little weirdly.

As with, every single thing in life... Your 'mileage may vary'... Don't need to be snarky about again disagreeing with other people's also-nearly-useless estimates...

I got at least 2-3 hours of 'enjoyment' out of my initial play through, because I'm all about 'defeating the fog (of war)', so if you play like that, and kill every mob and (nearly every) breakable item along the way, it could take that long...

My second playthrough, with my boss (his first), was all about following the 'path of least resistance', and it was over so quickly... And he commented, when the 'you beat beta' line came up, 'wtf, that's it?'... I giggled (yes, like a schoolgirl)...

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo