Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo Apr 20, 2012, 04:29 Rigs

Oooh, violence for violence's' sake...I like it!

I have the first one, and while fun (at times), it gets a little bogged down. The missions are a little dull, somewhat erratic in mission progression. The textures are downright ugh-ley! But it's a fun little romp, quickly forgotten. I'm selling mine for $7 (along with a whole bunch of other games) at SimHQ's Buy/Sell/Trade board.

Personally, I liked Sniper: Ghost Warrior much more. Modern day weapons and enviros and a kick-ass slo-mo kill-cam that I could watch all damn day. In fact there are certain parts of missions I have a save so I could go back and do them over and over. Mainly shooting bad guys from a long way away, like a sniper should. The slo-mo never gets old. I'm hopin' the second one is everything the first was and more. Same for this one, gonna have to pick up the demo and see for myself...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo