Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trial Weekend Apr 19, 2012, 16:32 Chromius

Teddy wrote on Apr 19, 2012, 14:43:
Tim Collins wrote on Apr 19, 2012, 07:58:
I can tell u that there is absolutely no end game. Once u hit 50 there isn't much to do. I ended up pvping everyday till 1.2, at that point I got so much rage from playing the pointless game I quit.

Yup, none whatsoever. Just disregard the 8 hard mode dungeons and the 3 raids, each with 3 difficulties. Nothing there at all.

Hes talking about PVP not PVE. I too bought it after having some fun leveling through first trial, as I have been away from MMO a year and was missing Wow pvp. Leveled to 50 on The Fatman busiest server, PVP'ed half my leveling, got some new BM gear, but found that pre 1.2 was better pvp than 1.2 pvp and they did nothing to promote Ilum which is dead, so have fun playing 4 random maps over and over with no way to que for the ones you like. I personally like the Hutball map as a new concept but normally am not in the mood to play it.

There is an imbalance in server skill with Imp vs Republic, I like to go underdog but the ratio of Imp numbers skill/equipment vs Republic is pretty bad on top of character imbalance, counters are fine but Imps have it to easy.

Unsubbed/uninstalled till 1.3, thinking of going back to wow to level my future enhance shaman for ganking all leveling panda's in Mists.

Then again I end up not spending enough time with my simulations and strategy when I play those dang mmo's

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo