Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Diablo III Beta Open to All Battle.net Accounts? Apr 18, 2012, 14:08 Optional nickname

I played the beta, tried 3 classes, very casually, you ain't missing anything folks, this game will be new and all, but is in no way in any shape or form, as magical as D1 and D2 were.

This is nothing but starcraft skinned with wow heroes. this is bad for me, because I don't really like either of those games, I loved Diablo 2 though. I will still play it to enjoy, as will 50 million other people, but no way in hell am I making this game a priority, and I thank the devil that my 3 year old computer can run it just fine.

i am not judging the game until it is installed, and I am onto finishing normal. The beta is perhaps nothing at all what the game is anyway. and besides, I guarantee you all, 10 patches in, will be again , a whole new game. at least for once, I hope, Blizzard will support it longer than they did with Diablo II.

I just hope they up the in town music, I can't hear shit so far.

This game is way fucking overdue anyway. Blizzard is just too bloated I guess. Why Diablo 7 isn't out by now, beats the living bujeezus out of me.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo