Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Released Apr 17, 2012, 09:37 CythrawL

Verno wrote on Apr 17, 2012, 09:04:
Krovven wrote on Apr 16, 2012, 20:16:
Forcing me to download 1.6 gigs of French and German voice overs for a patch...not cool. Edit: 12gig patch...largest patch ever?

1) No link to the patch on the GoG.com news page. 2) No link on the Accounts>Games page on GoG.com. 3) Downloaded the Auto Patcher and it tells me that I have 2.1 already and game is up to date. 4) So I read carefully through the press release again...auto patches upon loading the game.

Get your shit together CDProjekt. The only other thing I didn't do was download the Download Manager, which I was going to do next. I wonder if that even works to get the game patched.

Wishing they provided a Steam key with the TW2 purchases from GoG.

He's constantly calling the Blues community a bunch of whiners and entitled children, oh the irony. I think this post pretty much speaks for itself, a new low even for Krovven Hat2

Even better if he had followed the instructions at the BOTTOM OF THE LAUNCHER, that even a dumbass like myself did then he wouldn't have had to write such drivel..

so to sum up....

Open Steam

Open Witcher 2

CLICK ON LINK ON BOTTOM OF LAUNCHER!!!

Read instructions to set you steam account to public, and send Email of your Steam account to CDPR *No passwords etc*

They verify and send you a link to download the GOG version within 72 hours....

FFS!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo