Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

87. Re: Crysis 3 Announced Apr 17, 2012, 08:53 SXO

Let me just comment on the ongoing debate about why Crysis 2 took place in an urban environment. I forgot where I read the interview, but Cevat basically stated that the change was in fact because of the move to consoles, but not because of the hardware limitations. They felt that console gamers would enjoy an urban setting more than a jungle setting, and that if they had continued with a jungle setting, nobody would keep playing after Crysis 2. The story and setting in Crysis 2 was in fact changed from what they originally planned to make. Originally the plan was that you would play as Prophet as he went back into the island to take on the alien threat (as evidenced by the cliffhangar ending of the first game). They also stated as much after Warhead launched.  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo