Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

123. Re: Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock Apr 12, 2012, 20:13 Wolfen

Dev wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 19:24:
Wolfen wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 18:51:
Dev wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 14:45:
What? No vendor? But how am I going to collect everything I find, store it in chests, and sell it for profit? It goes against my nature not to pick up everything in sight

Heh this reminded me of what I used to do in EOB1 and 2. Found a nice room, started dropping everything in nice piles sorted out by type. I could always go back and grab something I needed. I don't know yet if this game lets you back track from level to level, but it worked great in the EOB series.
So far, yes you can travel between levels. So yeah that's a good idea. Pick a room per level or two and unload, go back if needed.

Since you can annotate the in game map (unless you are playing hardcore with no map), you can even click on the map to put a note, so you can mention where you dropped everything.

Sweet. I haven't had enough time to play. Not even past first level lol. Good to know you can go back and forth on levels.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo