Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: Tribes Ascend: Launches Apr 12, 2012, 19:02 Steele Johnson

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 16:43:
Quinn wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 16:39:
I'll pass on this, then.

Not gonna play for free to be PWNZ0RZZZ by people who're willing to spend hundreds..
The unlockables don't make that much difference. If someone is gonna PWNZORZZZ you, then they would do so with or without unlocks. Skill and teamwork are by far the biggest factors. By the time you get the hang of the game, you should have earned enough experience to unlock quite a bit.

That's not true, the unlockable items make a pretty big difference. I can usually give any player a one-on-one run for their money with a heavy/energy combo, but that's a class that has to be unlocked. So now I'm getting pwnd using heavy/repair while I grind enough points to unlock my class of choice. And it's going to take a while because the grinding is too much in this game. And of course, that's their way for you tp pay money; like all those FTP games.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo