Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: 0x10<sup>c</sup>&#872; Screenshots Apr 12, 2012, 16:49 Mad Max RW

TychoCelchuuu wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:55:
Mad Max RW wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:21:
I'm not sure what he's trying to show off here. It looks like placeholder stuff for testing the lighting engine. Why even waste time posting this?
I'm not sure what you're trying to critique here. It looks like content-less stuff for criticizing the developer for some reason. Why even waste time posting this?

This guy's giving everyone the full details of the game as he develops it. Some people like seeing how a game is made: viewing the progress from step one to step seven million. It's not like he's personally emailing the screenshots to you and asking you to comment. If you don't want to see 0x10^c or whatever until it's done, then just ignore it until it's done.

Cool story, bro. The fact this is getting posted as news on multiple websites makes it kind of impossible to ignore.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo