Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

148. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 10, 2012, 19:39 Veterator

Got it for like 2 bucks using amazon coupon from christmas. It was a decent game but some of the levels ran too long for my taste or it felt like I wasn't progressing because of them being very similar...mostly later in the game.

There were some levels that were very cool and some of the boss encounters were cool. But the game was extremely short overall and some of the problem areas were more irritating than the cool stuff.

Uh.............I would have played the sequel when it reached 5 bucks. I would not recommend buying the original for anything over 10 given it has zero replay to me.....

So......if they want to say "Hey you know people won't pay our 40+ bucks we need to make this game, so we're not producing it." No problem. Blaming piracy is just bullshit IMO. I didn't pirate it, I wouldn't have bought it if it hadn't been for the coupon expiring and it being on sale. So they need to consider other reasons before I'll believe "Piracy is the reason for everything bad".

Much like Indie games, I ain't going to buy em without some awesome and plentiful reviews of the game or unless they are sold in a bundle where at least half the bundle looks decent or one game REALLY sticks out. If one of them tells me piracy ruins their sales, I won't buy their shit because they are obviously not going to listen to anything I have to say or see what really bugs me about their game versus other stuff I buy. So fuck em.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo