Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: GTA5 in October? Apr 9, 2012, 15:30 Cutter

deqer wrote on Apr 9, 2012, 15:28:
Gee, I dunno. Is it going to use the same shitty engine as GTA4, where my player can't turn as fast as I turn my mouse? No? Okay, not interested.

BTW, did we even ask for another GTA? I mean, do we need this many? By this time we'd already be feeling nostalgia about the previous ones from 10+ years ago, so, we'd rather revisit/play those again than have to shell out more $ and TIME for yet another GTA game. I dunno, guess im rambling a bit too much there.

If you do a GTA5, then do it as good as Vice City. Get some quality, classic, well-known music titles going on in the radio stations, like in Vice City. Wave, Vrock, etc. and don't make the player body stiff when rotating with mouse. Needs to rotate as fast as I move my mouse--don't be a bitch about that stuff, programmers.

I'm always down with some new GTA. I just wish to hell they'd use the PC as the lead platform so we could get a game that actually looks good.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo