Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

173. Re: ME3 Ending Fix Coming in Free Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut Apr 7, 2012, 09:26 SXO

Nucas wrote on Apr 6, 2012, 21:37:
i'm suprised they gave in, but gratified.

the endgame was the most important ten minutes of anything they've done in the past 5 years, and they choked.

they failed so utterly that the only way a large subset of fans can reconcile what they saw is with an idiotic and convoluted "theory" that turns the endgame into an unreliable-narrator-driven metaphore.

i hope casey hudson isn't feeling smugly superior about how no one "gets" his vacuous nerdgasm ending. god, what a fucker.
They didn't give in. Fact is, they already admitted they aren't actually changing anything. They are merely expanding upon the existing ending to show you exactly what happened to your squadmates so that you'll have "closure." And the only reason they're even doing this much is so that Bioware can pretend they're listening, and so that this whole debacle doesn't hurt the sales of the DLC that was already planned.

As far as Casey Hudson's "vacuous nerdgasm ending," any of us real nerds can see that none of it even makes sense. So he has no reason at all to feel superior to anyone, because if his intention was to appear smart, we now know how stupid he really is.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo