Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Fallout Free on GOG.com<br> The original <b>Fallout</b> is being offered on <a href= Apr 6, 2012, 10:10 Icewind

MattyC wrote on Apr 6, 2012, 09:44:
Nepumuk wrote on Apr 6, 2012, 05:35:
I did not remember that many cave rats.

I didn't snag the GoG version, but I recently played though my original copy (in DOSbox, good luck getting that damn thing working in Windows) and I thought the same thing about the beginning. It is still a great game, but some nostalgia was ruined. 'It is door trim' or something like that was the other big &#3232;_&#3232; for me. I was just thinking 'Who thought to put this in? Did anyone ever want to see this?'. Seemed pretty obvious anyone who ever got that was trying to click on the door itself.

Odd. You have problems with the windows version of Fallout? I've installed it on 5 different rigs of mine, from Windows 95 to Windows vista ultimate x64 and have never had a problem.

Matter of fact, when it came out it was the first game that made me stop whining about how games didn't have DOS install options. After Diablo 1 ran so well in Win95, I installed the WIN95 executable of Fallout, saw it ran excellently, and never went back to DOS again.

Well, until DOSbox.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo