Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

52. Re: ME3 Ending Fix Coming in Free Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut Apr 5, 2012, 13:52 Yifes

Jerykk wrote on Apr 5, 2012, 12:37:
I think you need to go back and rewatch the endings. They are almost exactly the same, with very minor differences.

Yes I know, and it's very lazy for them on the part of the animators. But the choice that you made is what matters, and those were 3 very different choices. The other answers you were looking for, like what happened to the Geth and the Krogans, is not within the scope of ME3 to tell. Saving the Geth and reviving the Krogans IS the ending for their story arcs. It would take generations for the ramifications of such action to unfold, and they would have incredibly complex interactions with the rest of the ME universe. Giving it a minute long summary tacked on in the end would be inappropriate.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo