Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Op Ed Apr 4, 2012, 20:40 Sepharo

Go put on whatever your favorite cartoon from the 80s was, though, then go put on Adventure Time or Phineas and Ferb - 80s cartoons sucked.

I only recently started watching Adventure Time after looking up a "best of Adventure Time" on YouTube and finding it to be awesome.

At work today someone was testing out a report with images on it and used a bunch of cartoons for placeholders, one of them was from Adventure Time. I pointed at it and said, "Great choice" but he said he just picked them all randomly and didn't know what it was

As for sequels, they do seem to dominate the box office moreso than in decades past, but I don't think there are necessarily more of them percentagewise. I have to agree with Beamer along the lines of "quality" over time. Of the movies released in a year the majority are shitty to mediocre and a handful are good, it's been like that always.

This comment was edited on Apr 4, 2012, 20:48.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo