Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Mistborn Announced Mar 29, 2012, 00:03 Bucky

Agent.X7 wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 18:55:
You know, kind of like George R.R. Martin, who I also expect to die before he ever finishes The Song of Fire and Ice books.

The Mistborn trilogy was very interesting. His writing got much better in the second and third books. I still prefer Patrick Rothfuss, however.

I refuse to give my time to Martin until he finishes The Song of Ice and Fire series. This includes TV and video game renditions, too. Heck, Steven Erikson wrote the entire Malazan Book of the Fallen series in less time, and I prefer it to Martin's stuff.

Rothfuss is on my radar, but I'm waiting for him to finish the series before I pick it up. At one point I was reading a half dozen book series, none of which was finished. I decided to only start a new series when it's been completed. I've been entertaining myself with short story writers instead, which is a shocking change of pace from epic fantasy.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo