Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

50. Re: Ubisoft: Play Assassin's Creed 3 PC With A Controller Mar 28, 2012, 14:58 BurntSoul

Tumbler wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 14:24:
I don't see why people get so upset about a console game needing a console controller. Even if it's on the PC why does this really bother anyone? If you make a flight sim you will likely enjoy it more with a joystick. If you make a driving game you'll likely enjoy it more for with a wheel. (or a joystick or gamepad)

I like the option of playing these games on the PC with a controller. Loved Deus Ex PC with a controller, loved Skyrim PC with a controller. I'm guessing this won't be a $35 sale as deus ex was or as awesome as skyrim was so unless they offer a significant discount and ship it without always on DRM I don't see any of this mattering.

360 game for me.

It's a matter of preference, a matter of comfort. I think it's great that you prefer to play your games with a gamepad on PC. I do not like to play PC games using a gamepad unless it's an arcade game.

Difference between UbiSoft's new game and the games you played is, on the PC you had a choice/luxury as to which controller you wanted to use with Deus Ex or Skyrim on PC. and everybody is happy in this case.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo