Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Ubisoft: Play Assassin's Creed 3 PC With A Controller Mar 28, 2012, 13:50 BurntSoul

What a silly response, as if affording it is even relevant. The PC is the choice platform, it's all about customization and a personalized experience. People go to consoles for standardization and ease of use. If you want to release products for the PC then generally the audience is more receptive when they are actually tailored to the platforms strengths.

And yes some people like doing weird things playing racing games with a KB/M. Some people here play FPS games with arrow keys and bind things like movement to the mouse. Some people are disabled and need rebindable controls. That's why they are on this platform in the first place. They aren't exactly asking for much either.

TOTALLY -THIS- Thank you Verno!

I have a PC, I want to use its controls. I also don't want to wake up one day, realizing every developer is just going to use the gamepad from now on for PC titles. I'm comfortable with what the PC naturally uses for controllers. People want freedom to be able to bind their keys any damn way they please. If people want to use a gamepad as an alternative, great - have at it! To those games that hardcode their keys and mouse buttons - Fuck them as well. I'm left handed, it's hard enough finding a decent mouse. Let me use the arrow keys, for fuck's sake!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo