Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2012, 12:35 mag

Creston wrote on Mar 22, 2012, 11:50:
Something tells me that Nacho isn't going to be happy.

nin wrote on Mar 22, 2012, 10:58:
tebowtebowtebowtebowgoddamantebowtebowtebowsosickoffuckingtebowtebowtebow...

It's not really HIS fault. It's not like he's attention whoring like Brett Favre. The media has decided to focus on him as the next good player that they can trash mercilessly. Ben Roethlisberger SUUUUCCCKKEED in his first season too, but the Steelers went 15-1 because they were a fantastic team, and all the media clowns just went "Well, he's working in the system! He's learning! He's a great QB."

When Tebow went 7-1, or whatever it was in that stretch, most of them were bleating "He sucks! He can't do anything! He has to stick in the system!"

So what's the difference? Oh yes, Tebow is open about being a Christian. And that's no longer really allowed.

(Btw, not implying that Tebow's going to be as good as Roethlisberger, who did become one of the top ten, maybe top five QBs in the league.)

Creston

Alright, I didn't see many of Tebow's games, but in all of the ones I did see it was impossible to argue that he was actually a good player. He had lucky break after lucky break against truly atrocious teams, and then he beat an injured Steelers team.

Running the ball on every play like he does, he wouldn't last more than a couple of seasons as a starter.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo