Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Blizzard: Some WoW Subs Lost to The Old Republic Mar 20, 2012, 12:21 Wetworks

RailWizard wrote on Mar 20, 2012, 12:10:
.....or they are losing subs because of the fruitypants panda shit coming up. I really don't get how they go from Lichking, to Cataclysm to this romper room shit.

D3 better not suck.

They explained it, the reason was that they didn't want to have each expansion be darker than the previous. You can't have dark, dark, dark, really dark, etc... They're throwing in a lighter expansion to cleanse the pallet since the next two expansions will be very grim indeed.

This gives them a chance to introduce a new continent full of color and interesting dungeons and raids. I myself am looking forward to it, I could only stand a month of Cata before I quit. With the lessons they learned from Cata, Mists of Pandera should be a good expansion.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo