Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Promethus Trailer Mar 20, 2012, 10:31 Halo

Verno wrote on Mar 20, 2012, 09:06:
Halo wrote on Mar 19, 2012, 18:33:
Besides the obvious what is it? An etching from thousands of years ago? some organic mass? Why is it in a crucified pose? If the Space jockey has access to the type of equipment he was found in why would he carve a rock? That kind of history recording died out a while ago.

Perhaps it was a primitive warning from an ancestor or some other species. Ridley Scott has been waffling about whether an actual alien will be in the movie in some form or not but it's a safe bet they will explore them in some way if the space jockeys are a big part of things. Maybe we'll discover they weren't trying to warn us but instead were trying to direct the aliens somewhere else. It's been rumored that they bio-engineered the xenomorphs as a weapon of mass destruction and that theory makes sense in the context of finding so many egg thingies on their ship in the first movie.

Anyway really looking forward to Prometheus! Cast looks excellent, hope Scott still has his A game.

Hmmm yeah I never really thought of them as weapons... I've never been excited for a movie this much in a WHILE.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo