Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

138. Re: Diablo III May 15th Mar 15, 2012, 19:56 Fibrocyte

ASeven wrote on Mar 15, 2012, 19:09:
Fibrocyte wrote on Mar 15, 2012, 19:08:
ASeven wrote on Mar 15, 2012, 18:30:
I played the D3 beta, I played Path of Exile. I'll stick with PoE, far more fun than the latest D3 beta and while it's online only at least it has the right price for such a scheme, FUCKING FREE.

That PoE was compared to D3 in terms of being online only and not looking into the fact that PoE has the right price for many of us who are opposed to online DRM because it's FUCKING FREE is laughable. Anyone who plays PoE over D3 doesn't have double standards, we do have working brains though because we're able to distinguish FREE from paid.

Such passion!

Nah, just plain common sense, something that's sorely lacking to some in this thread.

I'm not sure making a direct comparison between the two games is fair. That's why I plan on downloading PoE to give it a whirl.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo