Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

92. Re: Double Fine Kickstart Ending; Wasteland 2 Kickstart Beginning Mar 14, 2012, 23:50 Paranoid Jack

Dev wrote on Mar 14, 2012, 11:23:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Mar 14, 2012, 09:05:
WoW, over half a million in under 24 hours. Nice. Though I can't decide what tier to go for... so I have been waiting since yesterday afternoon. I'll go at least 75 but maybe the 100 tier would be the sweet spot for me since I like to keep old game boxes.
Remember that after you back, you can click MANAGE PLEDGE and adjust it up or down at any time until the kickstarter actually ends. So go for $75 now, but increase to $100 or more on the last day if you want You don't actually get charged until the kickstarter ends (and then only if it meets its goal). Amazon will put a temporary authorization hold on the card to make sure you have the credit available which won't matter if you use a credit card (using a debit card means that money is unavailable to use until the hold expires, but its not actually paid out until its actually charged at whatever the final amount you decide on)

Dev, thanks for the reminder. I'm in for the sweet spot ($100 pledge). I highly doubt I will change my mind but it is good to know I have the option. So awesome that it will likely reach the 900k goal in less than forty eight hours. Can't wait for the beta though that is most likely a year away at best. Yesterday was a great news day for me. GW2, Wasteland 2, and DF Adventure funded.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo