Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

59. Re: Double Fine Kickstart Ending; Wasteland 2 Kickstart Beginning Mar 13, 2012, 19:32 Digitalfiend

ASeven wrote on Mar 13, 2012, 17:00:
I do believe that if Braben came out and said, I need x dollars to make Elite 4 all hell would break loose like nothing on Kickstarter before. Many, many people remember Elite and Frontier, IMO more than those that remember Wing Commander I dare to say. WC and E4 are 2 projects that would get all the money though, no doubt about that.

...or what about a Wing Commander / Elite mesh with planets that you can land on and survey but with Kilrathi opponents. Elite 2 was like one of my favourite games as a kid and Wing Commander kept me busy in high school on our drafting class's 486s lol.

Funny enough, I played Ultima, Wizardry, Dungeon Master, Bard's Tale, Alternate Reality, Infocom games, all the good stuff, but never got around to playing Wasteland. I've been following a "Let's Play" series on YouTube and it is staggering how involved that game was for its time.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo