Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Guild Wars 2 Pre-Purchases Get Beta and Early Access Mar 13, 2012, 11:21 Teddy

Alamar wrote on Mar 13, 2012, 11:08:
Teddy wrote on Mar 13, 2012, 11:00:
The PVP thing is NOT an unlock. It says itself "Earn some Glory with this ONE-TIME USE Chalice." It sounds very much like it's a currency bonus for PVP same as the one time use guild currency bonus. Either way, one time use bonuses are pathetic offerings for the extra money they're asking.

'Earn some extra Glory with this one-time use chalice. Use Glory to unlock rewards in PvP as well as compare your progress against other players.'

Ok, so semantically, if 'Glory' is the PvP currency, it's not directly an unlock, but that doesn't change the argument that it makes sense being one time (either per character or per account and shared across characters).

-Alamar

I'm not suggesting they should make the chalice a multi-use thing. I'm suggesting they come up with something else, or add something else to the DDE to make it worth the $20.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo