Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Mass Effect 3 Mar 9, 2012, 21:09 Mordhaus

Yes, and I curse the fact that I changed my mind. I kept telling myself not to get it and complaining about the fact that it was a forced Origin release. I even bought it having been burned by DragonAge 2, hoping against hope that it might be good.

Sadly I was wrong. ***Spoilers in hidden text***

The constant promise was that choices that you made in the previous games would have drastic effects in the finale. As it turns out, the only difference is whether or not you saved the Collector base or destroyed it. All the other choices were for nothing. Save the Rachni, doesn't matter. Reactivate Legion, doesn't matter, you just get a different cutscene with the exact same result. Terrible endings, of which there are only 3 with very minor differences. All love interests permanently lost or separated. Not even an out clause like in DragonAge, it literally does not matter. Add to this terrible multiplayer that you have to play if you want to get the "good" ending options.]s

This comment was edited on Mar 9, 2012, 21:23.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo