Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

100. Re: Mass Effect 3 Ships; Review Roundup Mar 7, 2012, 22:03 Flatline

Creston wrote on Mar 6, 2012, 13:27:
Flatline wrote on Mar 6, 2012, 12:57:
*Sigh*

Fuck EA. Fuck them for ruining the last RPG experience I was actually anticipating. Especially since I started the ME games on xbox and don't want to throw away around 200 hours of gaming jumping over to the PC version.

I guess I'll be waiting for the bargain bin on this one. Thank you EA.

Please note that that's just what I've READ. I have no way of knowing whether it's actually true, or what those people consider to be 'grinding'. Some people feel that having to do 3 courier missions for prothean artifacts is grinding. Others happily spend 40 hours scanning planets until every single one is sucked dry and say they were having a great time...

Creston

It sounds like you read right.

How it works

So basically, if you don't want a super depressing grim ending, you either have to play perfectly through THREE games, or you need to grind in multiplayer and probably spend money to get unlocks.

Sigh.

Fuck you Bioware. Fuck you EA. Fuck you both. I'm avoiding you now on principle.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo