Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Hardcore Tactical Shooter Kickstart Mar 4, 2012, 16:25 Prez

The tac shooter community is a passionate one but it was never larger than UT or Quake during the 1999 to 2004 glory days of tac shooters,...

Relative to the demand for more Call of Duty-alikes, yeah the demand is small, but I believe the number of people who miss the hardcore tactical shooter of the "glory days" you mention isn't at all insignificant. I am thinking it's the relative lack of confidence people are being instilled with by the nature of this particular project is what is keeping it from taking off thus far. Just speculating here of course; suppose it could be that there just aren't enough of us anymore.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo