Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

78. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Mar 2, 2012, 19:04 Razumen

Agrajag wrote on Mar 2, 2012, 07:00:
Um, no, I rather think it's you who are missing something... I already said it would be perfectly expected for them to put a reference to Doom in a DIFFERENT game of theirs (such as Rage)... But, putting a Doom reference in a Doom game? Tacky, lame, and immersion breaking... References to OTHER games? Fine; you're not playing those games right now!

Like I said, (maybe you don't like to read?) they've referenced DOOM in DOOM 3 man, it's been done before, and they'll likely do it again, whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

And I hate to break it to you, but referencing any game inside of a game is immersion breaking, whether or not it's part of the same series.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo