Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: id on DOOM 4 Images Mar 2, 2012, 12:32 Spektr

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Mar 2, 2012, 12:12:
I hope the people that defended the screenshots in the previous thread - and even went as far as to say they looked good - are thoroughly embarrassed.

Personally I hope the end of war and poverty but I guess your hopes and ambitions in life are more reasonable. Whether there is point in sharing them on the internet instead of doing something useful is another story. Don't assume your running-nosed point of view interests grown-ups per se.

Anyway I don't know what people are expecting from Doom4. It's just going to be another first person shooter. It's not like we have been flooded with quality shooters lately. If it's got interesting level design and exciting gameplay, ( better than the current COD sheite we are treated with)that will be enough for me. I don't need it to be awesome. Good will do.

This comment was edited on Mar 2, 2012, 12:39.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo